Bradyen has decided that he is going to pick out his own clothes and get dressed all by him self. I must say, this is the first child I have had that has been this way. Clay and Dylan are more then fine with me handing them clothes and have never questioned it. So, last week he decided to put on an awesome outfit. It consisted of: Camoflauge pants with an orange stipe down the side, a Red button down shirt with a centipede on it, Dylan's dinosaur underwear (he wants dinosaur underwear, I can't find them in his size, so he steals Dylan's),his new Kobe Bryant shoes, which are half patent purle and half patent yellow, and his Mr. Rogers sweater, which is grey with a red stipe. I was embarassed to take him to school. However, little did I know that I should have been happy with what he had on. I went to pick him up and the girls at the front desk of the daycare were laughing and said, "Wait till you see Brayden today!" I said, "Oh, I know I am so embarassed at the clothes he picked out." They laughed, "Oh no, he had an accident (He is potty training) and we didn't have any boy clothes for him so he has some really pretty flowered pants on." I laughed and went to look for him. Oh my, he had on these pastel flowered pants and his sweater and nothing else. He saw me and got a big smile and ran to me. "Mama, I pretty?" he said. I smiled. I will be glad when this little phase is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment