It is hard to believe that it is already the middle of July! Clayton will turn 10 in 15 days - I really don't know where the time has gone. We have had a great time this summer though. We had Chloe come and stay with us for two weeks. It was so nice to have another girl in the house - at least for me. Then we sent Clayton and Dylan down with Louise and her crew for a week. Poor Brayden was lost. He would come home everyday and look in their bedrooms and want to know where Kten and Dnan were. It was fun to have just him for the week though. He does talk a lot for a two year old, but far less than Clayton and Dylan so it was much quieter for a few days. We are looking forward to the 24th fo July where we get to see baby Cole for the first time. Clayton and Dylan are so exicted and so am I. I am sure Brayden will not be too thrilled with sharing his time with a baby other than himself, but it will be fun to watch. We will take tons of pics and post them. Until then enjoy the heat!
Matty's New Glasses
10 years ago
Your Blog is great!! I love the pictures! I can't wait to see everyone next weekend.let me know what you want me to do...
ReplyDelete