Thursday, August 27, 2009

Depeche Mode Concert - Lance and I

Depeche Mode announced they were going on tour again in March. I bought Lance tickets for his birthday and the concert was finally here. Tuesday, August 25th we went up to Salt Lake City and watched the concert. We had pretty good seats, we thought, until all of the people started to come. We were on the floor on row 39. Luckily Steve and Kamari Kemp, Megan Marchant and her sister Mindi Clove had somehow reserved a suite. It was the first suite closest to the stage. I kind of made Steve invite us up and it was so much nicer. The seats were big, the view was awesome and it was so much fun to watch Megan, Mindi, Kamari and their friends dancing around. Lance had a great time!!!! I slept for the first time the entire night too! Carol stayed at our house with Clay, Dylan and Brayden. I am so grateful that she did that cause I really needed the sleep. Lance said I hit the bed and was asleep almost instantly and didn't move or make a sound the whole night. He was wondering if I was still alive. It was the first sleep I had got in the last 2 and 1/2 years. What a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blogs I follow

Recipe for Oreo Truffles - highly recommended by Heather Cornelius

  • 18 oz package oreos - finely crushed
  • 8 oz package cream cheese softened
  • 1 pound baking chocolate, melted (anykind you like)
  • In a large mixing bowl combine crushed oreos and softened cream cheese. Beat with a mixer on low until well blended.
  • Form 1 inch balls by hand. Dip in melted chocolate and place on cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
  • Refridgerate 1 hour or until firm. Then eat and of course share them with someone. This recipe makes about 50 truffles.

Oreo Truffles made by Heather - of course dark chocolate was used!

About Me

My photo
Ivins, UT, United States
Lance, Kathleen, Clayton, Dylan and Brayden Hall