Tuesday, August 11, 2009

History on my Grandpa Nelson

I dont' know a lot about my Grandparents. My dad emailed me a picture that my Grandpa Nelson took of Monument Valley, which was selected to be on the Cover of the Relief Society Magazine -July 1956. (Vol. 43 No. 7)

The second picture he sent was that of the the Sandy Utah 6th Ward building. My Grandpa selected the architect and the style of the building and donated many hours of his talent.

I will try to add little bits and pieces of my family history as I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blogs I follow

Recipe for Oreo Truffles - highly recommended by Heather Cornelius

  • 18 oz package oreos - finely crushed
  • 8 oz package cream cheese softened
  • 1 pound baking chocolate, melted (anykind you like)
  • In a large mixing bowl combine crushed oreos and softened cream cheese. Beat with a mixer on low until well blended.
  • Form 1 inch balls by hand. Dip in melted chocolate and place on cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
  • Refridgerate 1 hour or until firm. Then eat and of course share them with someone. This recipe makes about 50 truffles.

Oreo Truffles made by Heather - of course dark chocolate was used!

About Me

My photo
Ivins, UT, United States
Lance, Kathleen, Clayton, Dylan and Brayden Hall