Since we have two boys that are left handed and only one that is right handed along with me and Lance being right handed we tend to observe a lot. Here are a few observations:
1. Our Lefties are artists. They can both sit for hour and color. For me this is so weird because I have never like to color. It almost seems like a waste of time because you can usually get the pictures you are coloring already colored. I do enjoy the art projects though, don't get me wrong. I guess it is just one of the talents lefties have a little more of. The righties do like to take more photos then the lefties. It is our way of creating art.
2. Our Righties are deeper thinkers. Where the lefties in our family are quick to give a response to any question the righties in our family have to think about their answer and make sure they are giving the correct or most correct answer. Conclusion is the lefties are much more compulsive in their behavior.
3. Repetition. Our two lefties use very repetitive language in communication. They have figured out if they keep repeating what they want they will get it. Most of the time this works out for them though because it drives the rest of us crazy!
4. The singers in our family are most likely to be our lefties. Lance is a great singer but the two that are most likely to join in with him are Dylan and Brayden. Brayden and Dylan are either always singing or always talking. It is like they aren't comfortable unless they are talking.
5. Food likes and dislikes. Popcorn addiction. This one is split 50/50. I love popcorn and Dylan is my popcorn buddy. Steak vs. Chicken. Clayton and Lance are more likely to eat steak and me and Dylan are more likely to eat chicken. So I guess we haven't been able to find any eating patterns that are left handed or right handed preferences.
I am sure that we will find much more to observe in the next few years - but I wanted to write this down so the kids can look at it when they are older and they will be able to laugh. Also, when they asked me what I remember when they were little and I am old and crazy and can't remember my name, they will be able to know.
Matty's New Glasses
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment