School finally started today for Clayton and Dylan. It felt like this day would never get here! They were so excited to wear their little uniforms and I am sure Dylan will learn his color scheme will have to be mixed up a little. He wanted to wear all navy blue every day. (I don't think they will allow it, but we will see). Clay was just being really shy. I hope that he does ok, I worry about him the most. I am sure once he gets to see Sophie though he will be alright. They aren't in the same class, but their classrooms are night next to each other so they will have to see each other at some point.
Other news - Gwen turned 11 this weekend! Happy Birthday Gwen!!! She had a party at her Grandma and Grandpa Rogers here in St. George and the kids got to go and have fun and play with all of the cousins for a little while. We also found out Roxy's birthday is May 15th, so she just turned 3 months old. Clay and Dylan took her for a walk for the first time by themselves. All of the them did wonderful and made it home safely. Brayden's lip is almost back to normal and he looks like himself again. Poor little guy!
Matty's New Glasses
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment